There’s nothing better than savouring a delicious afternoon gelato or sorbet to cool you down in the Italian Summer heat; even more so, when you’ve made it yourself!
Using our professional gelato/sorbet making machine, we teach guests how to make various gelato or sorbet flavours using our seasonal organic homegrown fruits (think hand picked lemons, figs, apricots, plums, grapefruits, melons and even prickly pears), or our other favourite flavours such as chocolate, vanilla, caffé, nuts or even Torta Caprese. Guests enjoy the fruits of their labour while relaxing in our garden setting.
Learn how to make both sweet dessert sorbets and/or savoury palate cleanser sorbets (think creative parsley, mint, rosemary, cucumber, basil and tomato combinations) depending upon our seasonal garden produce.
Workshops are held on Saturdays only at 10am, 2pm or 6pm and all workshops are group sessions.
Approximate duration 2 hours.
Workshops are limited to a minimum of 2 and maximum of 22 people. Bookings are essential and online bookings must be made no later than 24 hours before the day of the workshop.
Workshops are €125 per person.
• Harvesting of seasonal fresh fruits/herbs
• Gelato and/or sorbet making using professional gelato machine
• Gelato/sorbet tasting of what guests make in the class and other varieties as available
• Brunch/aperitivo platters
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Gelato recipes to take home
• Digital photos (if requested)
• Private transfer to and from our garden villa
Payment required in full at time of booking. If you are not able to attend, you may arrange another person to attend in your place however, we do not provide refunds.
|We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Visa and Mastercard.|