Taste the finest and freshest local mozzarella, burrata, caciotta and ricotta all produced in the heart of Campania.
Prepared in tasting dishes of hot and cold plates and accompanied with freshly picked produce from our onsite vegetable garden, the tasting session is comprehensive and substitutes for dinner. You’ll be able to impress your friends with your newly gained knowledge and then be ready to ease into the Capri Summer nightlife.
Tasting experiences are held every day from 6.30pm.
Approximate duration 2-2.5 hours.
Tastings are limited to a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people. Bookings are essential and online bookings must be made no later than 24 hours before the day of the tasting experience. Tastings are held in English and Italian.
Private tastings are €100 per person.
• 6 course private tasting experience at a garden table including hot and cold plates
• Explanation of the ingredients and history of the dishes
• Michel’angelo wine tasting
• Michel’angelo extra virgin olive oil tasting and limoncello digestive
• Digital photos (if requested)
• Taxi transfer to and from our garden villa
If you have a larger group and you’re interested in our tasting sessions, please contact us and we can discuss alternative options.
Payment required in full at time of booking. If you are not able to attend, you may arrange another person to attend in your place however, we do not provide refunds.
|We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Visa and Mastercard.|